Quad Receiver System
Gazelle is a high performance, modular receiver system that utilises a high speed bus containing up to 4 independent receiver modules all simultaneously logging the RF energy needed to plot out coverage maps. Gazelle™ is designed from the ground up to provide hot-swappable receiver modules for in-the-field installation and includes an internal 12-channel/satellite GPS receiver. Gazelle’s unique, modular high-speed receivers exceed the distance based averaging required to meet standard and 40 lambda averaging criteria essential for critical propagation analysis. The Gazelle is a low-cost test system ideal for advanced pre-buildout drive-studies for optimizing WiMAX and LTE networks.
If you desire a quote, please contact us at +44 (0) 2030 595777.
810 – 960 MHz, 12 / 6 kHz IF BWGENERAL SPECIFICATIONS: Frequency Resolution 250 Hz Frequency Accuracy + 1.5 PPM internal reference, Aging + 1 PPM per year Dual Conversion 433 MHz first IF, 455 kHz second IF IF Bandwidth 4 KHz, 7.5 kHz, 10 KHz, 12 kHz, 15 kHz, 20 kHz, 25 KHz, 30 kHz(each receiver has 2 selectable IF filters)Sensitivity -120 dBm for SNR 5 dB and 12 kHz IF BWAdjacent Channel Rejection >45 dB Stability + 0.25 PPM from 0 to 50 degrees C Phase Noise 10 kHz offset -89 dBc typical100 kHz offset -115 dBc typical1 MHz offset -125 dBc Noise Figure 7 dB typical for 12 kHz IF BW and 5 dB SNR Image Rejection 80 dB typical, 50 dB minimum Adjacent Channel Rejection 50 dB typical, 40 dB minimumMeasurement Range -120 dBm to -30 dBm, 0.1 dB resolutionAccuracy+ 1 dB, -30 dBm to -105 dBm+ 1.5 dB, -106 dBm to -120 dBmRF Input SMA 50 Ohms, 1.8:1 VSWR maximumMaximum RF Input without damage +13 dBmLO Level at RF Input -70 dBm maximumOperating Temperature -5 Degrees C to 45 Degrees CRelative Humidity Up to 90%, non-condensingRemote Interface USB, RJ-45 GPS Receiver Internal 12-Channel/Satellite differential GPS with navigation with active antenna Power
- External 12-16 VDC @ 1000 mA
Weight 5 lbs. fully loaded Dimensions 4″ H x 10″ W x 12″ L INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Antenna SMA (50 ohms) DC Power Supply 12 VDC @ 5 Amps PC Software Vista or Windows 7OPTIONS: Custom frequency bands available upon request
- Does the Gazelle demodulate signals?
- No. The Gazelle can scan for and power profile most popular wireless networks but it does not demodulate packets.
- How fast can you drive when performing drive-study analysis using a Gazelle?
- Gazelle measures up to 4 unique RF bands simultaneously at a rate higher than the recommeded 40 lambda allowing a driving speed of approximately 80 MPH.
- Can I export Gazelle data into my favorite mapping program?
- Yes. Gazelle supports a variety of post-processing software.
- Can I use Gazelle in GPS-based drive-studies?
- Yes. Gazelle is available with an optional, removable 12-channel GPS receiver and supporting software perfect for drive-studies.