Wi-Fi Power Metre
Butterfly™ is a low-cost, hand-held power metre designed specifically for 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11n and 802.11gAPs. The receiver attached directly to any Access Point or Network Interface Card with an SMA external antenna connection. Butterfly™ measures both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz standards to verify power levels from 0 to 30 dBm in 1 dB steps. Other features include a built-in backlit display, simple keypad menu navigation and removable, rechargeable Ni-MH batteries for true portability.
If you desire a quote, please contact us at +44 (0) 2030 595777.
● Instantly measure power output of APs and NICs
● Both 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies supported
● Connects to standard SMA external antenna conntector
● Low-cost instrument that any field technician can afford
● Light-weight, portable and rugged design ideal for realtime network analysis
● Removable battery power (4 AA Ni-MH cells with 4 extra batteries & charger included)
● Power via DC transformer for indefinite measurements
● Built-in 128 x 64 Graphic backlit LCD with simple menu interfacte and navigation
● Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.