Yellow Frog 2™ is Berkeley’s latest handheld power metre for RMS & CW frequencies ranging from 150 MHz to 2.7 GHz with a resolution of ± 0.1 dB. This power metre connects directly to Gator™, Tortoise™, Dragon™ or any transmitter with a standard type “N” connector for instant verification of wired power levels in dBm or Watts. Yellow Frog 2™ operates continuously for over 8 hours using an internal Lithium Polymer battery. A discharged battery can be fully charged in less than 3 hours using a built-in fast charger and external 12 VDC power supply. The portable instrument weighs less than 13 ounces and features internal battery system, LCD display and USB port which also provides power when connected to any PC. While Yellow Frog 2™ includes PC controller/monitoring software for setting frequencies and recording power out, it does not require a PC to operate.
- Real-world power measurements + 0.1 dB anytime, anywhere
- Large LCD display in user selectable Watts or dBm
- USB port provides power, PC control and power level monitoring
- Internal Li-Pol battery power runs YellowFrog 2 continuously for over a full 8 hour day
- Standard type “N” IN / OUT connection supports a variety of transmitters including BVS’ Gator™ & Dragon™
- Designed and manufactured in the USA